Are you ready for a convenient way to connect with fitness clients and provide online fitness services?
As advances in technology are allowing healthcare professionals to provide care virtually, fitness professionals have also begun to break into the world of telefitness. Now more than ever, providing care for physical fitness is crucial to ensuring a holistic approach to our clients’ well-being. Adding a telehealth tool can allow your gym or fitness center to continue to engage with and deliver online fitness services for members when in-person options aren’t available.
To help you understand how to use telehealth services in your fitness business, Healthie has put together this quick guide for you to use:
- The Benefits of Utilizing Virtual Services for Fitness
- Healthie: a Client Engagement + Telehealth Tool for Fitness Experts
- How to Engage Fitness Members Using Healthie Telehealth
- Virtual Group Fitness Sessions
- Online Fitness Challenges + Wellness Programs
- Message Support
- Goal Setting
- Metrics Tracking
- Journaling + Food logs