We recognize it’s very much not ‘business as usual’ for many of our partners and customers within the wellness community as you rapidly adapt operations in light of COVID-19. At Healthie, we have been taking steps to transition our team remotely, and we have enacted a full Work From Home policy. Transitioning our company to working remotely means that our business operations are fully functioning.
We can continue to deliver high quality, fast and reliable customer service as well as product performance. This ensures that our customers can continue to run their wellness businesses with the support they need, and without disruption.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we will be able to continue to deliver on the value and expectations you have of Healthie. While this remains a time of uncertainty, our team will continue to meet the needs of our providers.
Healthie Telehealth – Work with Clients Remotely
Now more than ever, our country needs access to quality, remote healthcare. The services you provide as a wellness professional are essential, and the continuation of these services is paramount. If you are interested in treating patients remotely, we offer a cloud-based EHR and telehealth platform that is quick to implement while supporting compliance with HIPAA regulations.
Below are some of the telehealth capabilities available for our providers:
- Immediate access to video calls: schedule and launch 1:1 and group virtual sessions, in-platform or through our Zoom integration — no additional fees required
- Transition your in-person appointments to virtual sessions: receive support from our team to import/transfer your data.
- Create message blasts + group chats with clients: streamline client communication.
- Remote patient monitoring: for clients that sync their wearables like Fitbit + iHealth.
- Offer online programs + courses: engage with clients remotely by creating a program they can complete through their Healthie client portal or app.
- Process out-of-pocket client charges: create packages of services, store client credit cards securely on file, and send invoices.
- File insurance claims electronically: create claims directly within Healthie’s EHR to upload to your clearinghouse of choice or enable our integration with Office Ally.
- Have a HIPAA and PCI compliant platform: prioritize the security and privacy of your clients while working together remotely.
Whether you’re a solo practitioner or part of a multi-provider group or organization, our flexible membership plans adapt to meet your business needs. Let us help you launch your virtual practice. Join one of our upcoming Live Classes to learn more about the Healthie platform, and to explore all of our telehealth features.
Join our free telehealth live class.
Learn how your can provide virtual client care during COVID-19.