A webinar is an online presentation or lecture. Hosting group webinars is one of the most cost-efficient ways you can grow your nutrition business.
Heatlhie is excited to introduce our integration with Zoom — a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform for video conferencing and webinars.
Our integration with Zoom allows you to host group webinars for up to 50 participants at a time, accessible by phone or computer.
Here are 4 ways you can utilize group nutrition webinars to boost your business:
1. Host a free group nutrition webinar
Introduce prospective clients to the value you provide by hosting a free webinar.
Show off your expertise on a fun and engaging topic.
Remember, all registrants have the potential to become paying clients! When people sign up for your webinar, you can capture their contact information and use it in future email marketing or newsletters.
2. Host a group nutrition webinar for a fee
You can also charge a fee for providing an educational webinar, with the ability to accept payments through the Healthie platform!
Here are some sample webinar topics, but get creative!
- Nutrition 101: How to Balance Your Plate
- Are You Eating 5 a Day? Unique Tips to Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Nutrition Myth-Busting: 5 Myths to Stop Believing Now
- Ways to Build a Better Breakfast and Why
- How to Prepare For Healthy Back to School Season
- How to Start Your Mindful Eating Journey
- Eat to Beat Pre-Diabetes: 4-Week Series
- How to Manage Food Allergies When Dining Out
Share your screen during your presentation and distribute branded handouts or recipes as a take away from your webinar too.
3. Create an educational nutrition webinar series
Creating a recurring webinar series is a great way to provide continued nutrition education over time.
For example, if you’re a diabetes expert, you can host an “Eat to Beat Pre-Diabetes” webinar series in which you cover various aspect of healthy eating for pre-diabetic patients each week.
Through Healthie, you have the ability to send out educational materials automatically each week.
4. Host a support group or group nutrition counseling sessions
You can also use Healthie’s Zoom integration with your existing clients.
Invite your clientele to an exclusive support group for a monthly fee. You can set up recurring payments through Healthie.
There are many ways you can utilize this new feature available to Healthie members on Practice Plus plans or above to provide group education or to further your content marketing among your clientele.
Remember to promote your webinar. Create an eye-popping image. Allow at least a couple of weeks for marketing on social media, through your existing newsletter and blog, if applicable.
We’re excited to help you grow your business with this great new feature, so if you have any questions or want help integrating this feature in your practice, view our step-by-step guide.