- What is HIPAA Compliancy?
- Essential Private Practice Forms: Which Ones Do You Need?
- What’s a Business Associate Agreement (BAA)?
Building a Brand
- How to Start Taking Insurance at Your Private Practice
- 5 Questions You Should be Asking Insurance Companies
- Navigating Insurance Coverage for Dietetic Private Practices
- Insurance billing codes for Dietitians
- What’s a Superbill?
- Establishing Cancellation Policies
- Creating Service Packages
- Healthie’s Charting Template
- Choosing an Office Space
- Integrating Telehealth
- How to Share Client Testimonials
Getting Started With Healthie
* Starred posts are our private practice MUST-HAVES. These are the first things we recommend you checking out if you’re just starting your private practice.
Be sure to check out our free digital-download ebook, Healthie’s Handbook to Starting A Private Practice, which covers all of the Private Practice essentials you need to get your own practice up and running in no time!
In this book, you will learn everything from how to file as an LLC to what kind of forms your practice needs to get off the ground plus much, much more!