Building a Brand
- What is HIPAA Compliancy?
- Sample HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Essential Private Practice Forms: Which Ones Do You Need?
- What’s a Business Associate Agreement (BAA)?
- Liability Insurance *
- What’s a Superbill?
- How to Start Taking Insurance at Your Private Practice
- 5 Questions RDs Should be Asking Insurance Companies
- What is Covered? Navigating Insurance Coverage for Dietetic Private Practices
- Establishing Cancellation Policies
- Creating Service Packages
- Healthie’s Charting Template
- Choosing an Office Space
- Integrating Telehealth
Getting started with Healthie
* Starred posts are our private practice MUST-HAVES. These are the first things we recommend you checking out if you’re just starting your private practice.
Be sure to check out our free digital-download ebook, The Dietitian’s Handbook to Starting A Private Practice which covers all of the Private Practice essentials you need to get your very own practice up and running in no time.
In this book, you will learn everything from how to file as an LLC to what kind of forms your practice needs to get off the ground plus much, much more!