We are working hard to constantly improve Healthie so you can work more efficiently, save time, and grow your business even faster.
Coming soon to your Healthie dashboard are exciting updates to your Documents and Clients pages.
Here’s what you need to know…
1) Documents – Changing This Week
We’ve added new ways to navigate documents, to save you time:
- You will now be able to drag and drop documents into folders you’ve created.
- You will now be able to drag a document from a file on your computer (or desktop) to the Documents screen in Healthie, to make uploading a new document easier than before.
- You will now be able to upload multiple files at once. This will save you a lot of time when adding new documents, such as recipes, educational handouts, and more, to your Documents section.
Your documents will still be accessible from the left side menu, sortable by name or by date added. By clicking on the Actions ellipsis for a specific document, you can still Preview, Download, Share, Rename, Move, and Delete each document.
2) Client Profile Pages – Changing Next Week
We’ve re-organized client information, to make it faster to manage:
- Each individual client profile now has 7 tabs: Overview, Journal, Metrics, Goals, Charting, Billing, and Actions.
The new Overview tab will house a lot of essential information:
- The client’s contact information (on the left-hand side, underneath their profile picture)
- Your client overview: last activity and your quick notes (on the bottom left)
- The client’s upcoming appointments
- The client’s payments, credits, and credit card information (below appointments)
You can view your client’s Journal, Metrics, and Goals in their respective tabs.
The new “Journal” will encompass:
- Food Entries
- Workout Entries
- Metric Entries
In the Metrics tab, you can see graphs of the metrics your clients track.
Under the Billing tab, you can easily access each client’s:
- Super Bills
- CMS 1500 forms
You can toggle between this information using the drop-down menu next to the ‘CMS 1500s’ title in the screenshot below (see arrow).
You can still Edit Client Info and access Settings in the Actions tab.
If you’d like a walkthrough of either of these updates, schedule a check-in call with a Healthie specialist.