Keeping an nutrition practice blog active is not easy. It means posting frequently and creating new content often. That may mean once a day or once or twice a week. Blogging takes time and energy. And I don’t know about you, but the hardest part for me has always been coming up with what to write! Today, we’re going to take the trouble out of blogging and give you a few ideas to keep you writing!
1. Introduce yourself! Whether you’re just starting out on your blog or you’ve been blogging for a long time, it is always a great idea to write a post on yourself! Tell them who you are, what you’re doing with your practice, and share your approach to food!
2. Share something you’ve made! Say you’ve got this go-to smoothie that you make for yourself every morning. Write up a recipe for it! Anything that you’ve created, here’s your chance to take pride in it.
3. Think about any health-conscious swaps you make to recipes or even little additions you add to pack in a little extra fruits or vegetables to your diet. Swaps, additions, or even just little health habit tips make great posts!
4. Give us your opinion! Your blog doesn’t have to become an op-ed, but sharing an opinion based on your experience and expertise on things like trendy health crazes and nutrition-related news stories will be both a way to show yourself as an expert and attract readers looking to learn to your page.
5. Recommend your favorites. Share the things you love and the products you use on your blog. This might be a little thing, but clients and potential clients love it. It also makes for a quick and easy post.
ProTip: If you’re interested in using your blog as a way to connect with health-conscious individuals in your region, consider including region-specific health tips! For instance, feature a café nearby with some great healthy options.
Looking for more private practice blogging tips? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!